First Federation Trust
Children at Blackpool stay for lunch and enjoy the dinner prepared for them by Devon Norse.
The price of a school meal is £2.50. Devon Norse offer a vegetarian and a meat option each day along with a variety of puddings.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals this is not income based and all children in these year groups are entitled to this.
We now use ParentPay to allow parents to pay for their children's lunches.
Click here to access ParentPay https://www.parentpay.com/
Autumn / Winter Menu 2023-24
Free School Meals
Due to the current situation some families' financial situation may have changed and they may now be entitled to Free School Meals. This is different to the Universal Free Meals Scheme that is currently available for all Children in EYFS to Year 2.
Children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by HMRC, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
If you believe you are entitled to Free School Meals please apply using this link: