School Logo
First Federation Logo

Interactive Bar

Google Search


SEND and medical needs

SEND Information Report 2020-21

Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy

Accessibility Plan 2019 20

SEND Information Report 2019-20

Our school aims to be a fully inclusive school community and to involve all members of the community in decision-making and policy development.  We regard staff, parents and pupils as undertaking a joint enterprise to make learning exciting and positive for all of us.  We are all members of a team working co-operatively to this end.  The expertise of parents and carers is highly valued.


More details about our provision for children with special educational needs and disabilities, as well as children with special medical needs, including our approach, policies, what Devon offers and other useful information is available on the First Federation website at: